Saturday 11 June 2011

week away

Just had the most lovely week away at my mum and dads...bliss.....I have come home feeling very refreshed and realising that I defo need to spend more time making things!!! I find it so relaxing and rewarding! While I was there I took a photo of the classroom I made my mum for her retirement (she is a teacher), I couldnt get a good photo as it is behind glass and I tried so hard to get rid of the reflection but with no success, but I had a lot of fun making this:

I even made paperclips, erasers and put graffiti on the desks! its not the greatest pic as some of the detail is out of shot but I made a doughnut out of clay and a cup of coffee from glue mixed with pastels. If I ever have a girl I will defo make her a dolls house!

Whilst at mum and dads I rumaged through my nieces old toy box and found a whole loads of unopened playdough! Joshua loves his crafts too although he does seem to be more interested in cars these days!!!!
xxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment