Sunday 5 June 2011

More previous makes

I wonder if I will post on here several times a day in the future??!!! well I can talk for England!! Anyway wanted to share some other things I have made recently! A few months back I went to a craft fair in Brighton and descovered a new craft called Decopatch. This involves cutting up tiny bits of paper and glue varnishing them to objects, Im hooked! At the fair there was this huge giraffe that was taller than me and someone had put false eyelashes on it too (hmmmm....might do that to the two giraffes in my lounge!) Anyway as my lovely bestest friend in the world Liz moved to Denmark a few weeks ago I decided to try out the decopatch on a notebook for her to record her thoughts while she was away...
here it is:

 I was very pleased with the results and I think she appreciated it too! you cant quite see it here but Hans Christian Andersen has a 'David Beckhamesque' diamond studded earring!!
Last year I also made her a nappy cake for her baby shower, the photo isnt that good but I loved making this one!

The Royal Wedding this year was also a great excuse for me to get making but I didnt get the chance to make half the stuff I wanted to....I was up half the night making the cakes.....


Until next time....what will I make next!!??? with a list of 112 things it's very hard to choose!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment