Sunday 12 June 2011

Hobbycraft

Went to Hobbycraft yesterday, the new one in Orpington! was there for hours and loved it (Toby had Joshy) That place is amazing I could stay there for days! I bought a whole load of new arcylic paints in fun colours, some oil pastels, and some mosaic cement. Saw these on the wall so bought the letters to spell 'make' gonna do something similar.....


While at mum and dads I went to an art exhibition and there were some wicked mixed media mosaic pieces so thought I would have a go! I also saw some creative machine embroidery pictures but need to figure out how to use my sewing machine first before attmepting any of that (cant believe it has been up in the spare room since December when I got it!!! ). I cant wait to get started on a mosaic, after the 100 other things.........

painted these for Joshy's room:
cant wait to start designing his new room when we move!!!!

 xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment