Monday 28 November 2011

24 days of (christmas) craft

Its nearly the 1st of December and I cant wait to get my tree up this year! and all the other decorations! they have been burning a hole in my dining room floor for weeks and I have been adding to them for weeks also!
I would love to be brave enough to produce a tree like some of those on www.trendytree.com but not sure if I even have the ability, check some of these out!!:


I have decided this year to set myself the task of making something every day for the whole of the run up to xmas starting on the 1st! Not sure I can do it (or that I will have time to post every day!!) but Im gonna have a go! I thought if I set myself the challenge then I might actually make half the stuff I always say Im going to each year!!!
well wish me luck!!

lots of love
Ellie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment