Monday 21 November 2011

34 sleeps til xmas!!!!! yay

I dont think I will ever not be excited at this time of year!! I love it!! the nights are drawing in, its lovely and cosy at home and its an excuse to drink mulled wine and eat mince pies (like I need one!) Anyway I spend most of November stocking up on yet more xmas decorations and buy more craft bits to make more decorations with (even though I hardly ever get round to most of them). I find it so hard not to put up a decoration before the 1st of December!! I live with a bah humbug of a husband so even the 1st is too much for him but I do it anyway!! and this year we have more than one xmas tree (me and mum just couldnt resist the 3 for 2 offer in M and S!!)
I made my first decoration last night!, its supposed to be an alternative xmas wreath made from wool but my husband said it looks like a rescue ring! (which I suppose it does-but Im proud of if anyway!)
it took hours!!! now.....where to hang it! ????

love Ellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment