Tuesday 29 November 2011

Crafty Christmas

Me and Joshy spent today making chrsitmas decorations before having dinner with family. We made a chrsitmas tree out of a cardboard box. Joshua had a lot of fun sponging the paint onto the box and then mummy cut it out in to the shape of a tree :

we stuck a star on the top. We then spent the rest of the time making baubles. There was glitter everywhere! Joshua particularly liked shaking the glitter and as you can see there is a lot of it about! I will cut these out at a later date and stick velcro or blutac to the back so he can stick them to his tree!! We had a lot of fun doing this! definitely an activity I will repeat...although I know I will still be finding glitter in the summer!!!
after we had finished the baubles Joshua didnt want to stop so I let him carry on on another piece of card! I will think about what to do with these later (maybe frame them? ) anyway here he is getting 'stuck' in!
Cant wait to move on to the next thing!!!
Lots of love
Ellie xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment