Friday 7 October 2011

Joshua's leaving do

Cant believe we only have 7 days left here until we move! We have been very busy indeed and have had several leaving do's. Saying goodbye is so hard!!!!
anyway thought I would share some of the fun we have had!
Last friday I held an Eric Carle's  'very hungry caterpillar' party, here are some of the pics! :
 I had all the fruits and laminated cards labelling each day!

On saturday he ate through one slice of salami, and one piece of swiss cheese

 On saturday he ate one piece of chocolate cake and one cupcake!
On sunday he ate one nice big green leaf!

 I was quite proud of my little caterpillar!!! eyes made from cheese and spinach!!

 the guests all left with a little leaf and caterpillar dusplaying our new address!

 On thursday he ate through 4 strawberries, On friday he ate through 5 oranges!

 On monday he ate through one apple, on tuesday he ate through two pears and on wednesday he ate through 3 plums!

On saturday he ate one piece of watermelon!

I had a lot of fun doing this and hope all the guests enjoyed it as much as I did!!!

Lots of love
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment