Wednesday 5 October 2011

sensory bottles

Phew it was hot today!!! it was so hot I had to stay inside during all of Joshua's nap, so I decided to make him some sensory bottles. I bought a few bottles of water today - I needed them! and emptied and washed them and then added a variety of things from my craft stash and my kitchen. I was quite pleased with the result as here they are : (not a great photo!!)

from left to right:
1. Water, oil and coloured sand (effects similar to a lava lamp)
2. density stack - from top to bottom Honey, golden syrup, washing up liquid, water, baby oil, vodka (you cant really see it here but the layers are very obvious
3. water with beads, glitter, coloured marbles, a feather, bits of pipe cleaner etc
4. Marbles and shampoo (this one is very cool!!)

Joshua had a lot of fun shaking them and turning them upside down!! I was very pleased that I made them!!! I know this has nothing to do with Autumn but we had fun anyway!!!

lots of love
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment