Saturday 4 June 2011

first post

Hello world, this is all very scary, feel like I am behind the times as this is the first time I have set up a blog! Thought I would find out what it's all about! Wanted somewhere to talk about craft, display my makes (did you see what I did with my name!??) and just get stuff off my chest!
I wrote a list today (on the recommendation of a book I am reading 'What do I do when I want to do everything' by Barbara Sher http://www.amazon.co.uk/What-When-Want-Everything-Revolutionary/dp/1405093412/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322602344&sr=8-1) of all the things I want to do....as I always feel that there is never enough time to complete everything I want to achieve so mostly I sit overwhelmed and don't do anything! This blog is the start of my journey into achieving the things I want to. Anyway the list has 112 things on it and I am still adding to it! Starting a blog was one of them so I guess I am achieving from day 1! That's it for the first time I will be back again when I figure out how this thing works!

No comments:

Post a Comment