Wednesday 7 December 2011

My christmas makes and decortaions!

I have kind of kept my promise as it is now the 7th of December and Im sure that I have about 7 things to show you that I have made! I have been trying but Joshua started nursery and I have been a busy lady!!!
First of all I made a little tree to go in our downstairs loo (yes I know..a strange place to start!- but thats where visitors go!!)
I chopped down a bit of tree in the garden (yes...I used a saw and everything!) and I found these cute Gisela Graham decorations in a charity shop. I stuck the tree in a vase with play doh and finished it off with a bit of red ribbon. (unfortunately the walls behind it still need painting :( )

then I put up that outside tree that me and mum got a 3 for 2 on in m and s and hung some icicle decorations on it (again found in a charity shop) I have also after this picture was taken added a few blue glittered droplet baubles too! it looks very understated and lights up the patio beautifully!

Next i assembled the tree on the dresser in the dining room. This dresser was a recent find (in the back of the inlaws garage) and I intend to paint and change it in the future but for now it is holding a metal tree frame and some gorgeous scandi style decs! My 'life ring' also has pride of place on the top shelf!


these next decs were a huge bargain at just 20p each in a charity shop. Baubles on sticks what a clever idea!! again the decorating is letting me down here as there needs to be a skirting board fitted behind!!!!


Anyway gotta go as my dinner is ready! will continue later on (or tomorrow if I forget!!!)

lots of love
Ellie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment