Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas at the Mays

Christmas at the Mays was ace! we had the best time!! Joshua ate his own body weight in chocolate and I think I did too!! I love a mince pie or too but ate a whole box in an afternoon (oops).
Anyway just thought I would share some of the memories:


 The xmas tree, not quite as extravagent as the ones I posted on here earlier!! (maybe next year!)


The table place settings....oh how I love a bit of glitter and sparkle!!!


The goodie bags I made for everyone. Complete with homemade bath salts, hot chocolate pots and more (stupidy didnt take photos of these!!)


Cookies for santa on the plate and cup I painted last year.


 Chocoalte coated marshmallows


marshmallow snowmen and reindeer (the snowmen's noses didnt quite work out but I thought they were cute anyway!)

Great fun had by all!

Lots of love and Merry Xmas!!!
Ellie May xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment