Saturday 17 December 2011

more decs!

Oh how I love xmas!!!
notice sid dishes and Diana wash in the foreground!! heehee

This is a little tree that I am very proud of but I couldnt get a good photo as the light was shining through the glass bricks!! I cut down a branch in my garden, painted it white and hung little hearts filled with glitter and sequins. I added a couple of birds too and think it looks really cute.
I found an old lamp shade in  a charity shop cut off the shade and used the frame to hang icicles and snowflakes on nylon over our stairs. I was very pleased with the result!

In Joshuas play room I hung some green foliage across the window and mafe some presents by wrapping old boxes in brown paper and tied them with raffia, cones and fake holly berries. I also hung some 10p stars I found in a charity shop! bargain!

This was mine and Joshys attempt at a nativity scene! we didnt really get that far and not sure we will have time to finish it!! but had fun making anyway!!

Anyway thats enough for now!
watch this space for more!

Lots of love
Ellie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment