Tuesday 24 January 2012

not been on here for ages!!

Just realised I havent posted for ages!! I have been very busy setting up my new business in baby massage and child development. I have another blog called http://teddyandmonkey.blogpot.com where I am putting a lot of the stuff I do with Joshua now as it is being turned in to a resource for the mums I meet as loads of people keep asking me to post stuff so thought I would. I have a website now too which is www.teddyandmonkey.co.uk where I intend to sell my baby massage and eventually do child development classes and resources too. I can't let that teaching qualification go to waste!!!

I have also started to decorate my little man's new room! I put up his big boy bed at the weekend and painted his walls! he loves it!! here he is enjoying it


we also spent most of the morning today pouring and spooning pasta from one bowl to another...who would have known that could keep him entertained for so long!!!! WOW!

lots of love
Ellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment