Monday 5 September 2011

My first Muffin tin lunch!!!!

I made my first muffin tin lunch today for my 21 month old Joshua. I have to say it went down extremelly well, so thank you to all the bloggers who I have been reading about. especially www.anotherlunch.com and http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com for the inspiration!!!
here is my muffin tin lunch:

1. Raisins inside a star shaped cookie cutter
2. Cucumber cut into star shapes
3. Ham on a cocktail stick
4. Fromage frais with white chocoalate stars on top
5. Hummous on toast cut into star shapes
6. Bear shaped crisps (couldn't find any star shaped ones!!)
For a first attmept Im quite proud and I was really surprised but the shapes really did make Joshua try everything (even if some of it was spat out after!)
Im gonna do this every week!!!!!!!!
Love Ellie xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment